Melbourne Naturopath and Acupuncturist Dr Miranda Myles creates a caring and gentle environment for the treatment of women’s health and gynaecology. She is sensitive and supportive to the needs of women of all ages. Dr Miranda is passionate about encouraging women to recognise and change, be and become all they can be, naturally.
MIRANDA HAS A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND RESOURCES AT HER DISPOSAL THAT CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE LASTING POSITIVE HEALTH CHANGES TO GIVE YOU A NEW LEASE ON LIFE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW MIRANDA AND HER TEAM CAN BEST HELP YOU, CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATION.
Through her extensive studies and professional experiences she has encountered needs within the community that have prompted her to develop wide ranging professional knowledge with:
- Menstrual irregularities, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts & PCOS, adenomyosis
- Amenorrhea (no periods), dysmenorrhea (painful periods), menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- PMT including mood disorders & irritability, breast tenderness & bloating, fatigue, cravings, acne, headaches and appetite, digestive and bowel changes.
- Irregular periods & disorders with ovulation
- Menopausal complaints including hot flushes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, low libido and mood disorders
Hormonal Issues & General Health
- Thyroid issues
- Stress, anxiety and general mood disorders
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Weight management
- Sleep issues
- Natural fertility and conception success
- The promotion of optimal preconception health care for both women & men
- IVF support & improving its success rate
- The promotion of healthy pregnancies, preparation for and recovery from birth and post-natal health